We do not offer refunds or returns due to change of mind. Orders cannot be cancelled once in transit.
We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been used, opened, or are not in original condition. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
Our returns process follows certain requirements in order to be approved:
- All returned items must be unused, inclusive of all packaging and parts
- We may wish to request video evidence of faulty products before proceeding
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Please make sure that the return has been approved - without approval it may result in your return not being processed.
- Care instructions must have been followed, if proven care instructions have been disregarded a refund will be voided.
Once returned you will be entitled to a full refund which will not include the cost of the return postage.
As such, in the event of returning due to the event of a product fault. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please contact our support team via the contact us page for further information or return enquiries.